Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Nicely done!!! I have an "off-topic" question.... I see the YSS sticker on your lower fairing, and it looks like maybe you have the YSS rear shock installed? If so, how do you like it, is it rebuildable, and do they have a USA support network? I need to do something with my stock shock. I'm thinking K-Tech, as I have their Razor RR on my track bike. I bought my 2019 R3 for street duty only. I need a "better"shock, but don't need "best" for street riding, thanks-

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nicely done!!! I have an "off-topic" question.... I see the YSS sticker on your lower fairing, and it looks like maybe you have the YSS rear shock installed? If so, how do you like it, is it rebuildable, and do they have a USA support network? I need to do something with my stock shock. I'm thinking K-Tech, as I have their Razor RR on my track bike. I bought my 2019 R3 for street duty only. I need a "better"shock, but don't need "best" for street riding, thanks-
Yes, I have the YSS rear shock MZ366-280TRL-18 and its a great upgrade over the stock one. Feels much more planted in the rear now without being too firm.
YSS says it is rebuildable and the US distributor is located in NJ. Here is their info: Y.S.S. USA 77 Pension Rd., Suite 17, Manalapan, NJ 07726, Phone 732-786-9777 www.yssusa.com

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thank you for the reply.... I ended up pulling the trigger on a "Black Friday" deal on a K-Tech Razor "lite", $445 with free shipping!!!! Too good to pass up-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts