Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, so my friend recently gave me his power commander V as he was making an upgrade, and I'm looking to see if anyone would have a map that would suit my setup.
My 2016 model has a full akrapovic exhaust system, high flow air filter and high flow air box covers. I have already looked at the maps that dynojet have available on their website, but they only have a couple of options and none of which would be even close to what I need. And to make it even worse I found out that there's no motorcycle tuners in my state, and if I did want to get a custom tune I would have to take the bike about 9 hours away, leave it there for a day, and then pick it up and take it home afterwards, which I think anyone would agree is a royal pain in the ass. So before I even think about going that route I wanted to first check to see if anyone knows where I could download one or if anyone here would have a custom map that's similar to what I need. And I know that if anyone does have a map like the one that I need, they've spent the money to actually get theirs custom tuned, which is why I'm willing to pay for a map if anyone does have one, not expecting one for free, unless they're feeling generous of course. With how many people there are on this website I figured there has to be at least one person out there that has done something similar and wouldn't mind helping someone out. So please if you do have anything similar to what I'm looking for, comment on this or message me and we can sort something out. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm messing with maps today 2015 R3 with power commander iridium plugs the best exhaust available and was under $150 I won superstreet 300 championship in 2015 on it and top speed ever 134 mph

·
Super Moderator
1,212 Posts
🔴Guys and gals. A friendly reminder. Especially for new folks to the Forum. Verify and verify again before any monies or personal information is exchanged. Things are normally as they seem.. but there's always that exception.
No judgement here... just a friendly reminder. (y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
🔴Guys and gals. A friendly reminder. Especially for new folks to the Forum. Verify and verify again before any monies or personal information is exchanged. Things are normally as they seem.. but there's always that exception.
No judgement here... just a friendly reminder. (y)
110% agree with you mate, I've been down that road before, never again.

·
Super Moderator
1,329 Posts
The poster is looking for a map (computer file), not the PCV itself. 👍🏻

1 - 7 of 7 Posts