- What do you mean "more ridable"?
- Are you going to turn your bike into a track-only machine?
- The differences between the track and the road are great
- Some mods for the track are an actual money pit
- Some mods may actually degrade performance, depending on how you go about implementing them
- What research have you done so far?
Perform a search in the Suspension forum; there's plenty of discussions regarding rear shocks. Some have opted for the cheap Ninja 650 rear shock replacement using the Norton-Motorsports Adapter Kit. If you want to purchase something at a discount and don't mind the rear end lift of close to an inch, you could buy a used Ninja 650 rear shock (from a 2005-2016 model).I'm looking to get it to handle and brake better than stock (Stock bike is a soft pogoey mess everywhere for my riding style).