Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title describes, I am looking to buy the stock shift lever, or the entire stock shift mechanism. I tipped my bike over last night, and I bent the stock shift lever. I just want to know if anybody has one for sale. My zip code is 33178. Forum modulators please categorize this post accordingly.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I need to replace this as well, but I'm going to wait until I install frame sliders first since I have no idea if my wife will drop her bike again.

Unfortunately the cost of it is relatively much more than a lot of the usual replacements of its size. Thing will set you back around 60-70 dollars (if you factor in shipping). This price is for US., and you are in FL so the prices stand.

1WD-E8110-00-00

That is the part number for the r3 shifter assembly. Since you live in the US. you can go with yamahapartspro.com or cheapyamahaparts.com

Although it is a 55 dollar part, shipping usually will cost upwards of 10 dollars.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you both for the responses. I will try to bend the lever back by hand. It is angled towards the engine by only a little bit. I will update on the progress if I succeed. Thanks again guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts