Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear what sounds to me like a damaged radiator or a fan hitting something when letting loose and the rpm is accelerating its coming from below the fork right behind the radiator if I were to guess any body have similar issues its just as loud as my after market exhaust sometimes may need to get it looked at this week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure it's been a good while now but it's garaged like 7 days out of the week got no time to ride like i used to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Dig into the fan and see how things look. M1 is on to something there. It could be anything from a leaf or maybe even some crap that a little critter put in there. I garage my bike as well and the one thing I worry about now is mice.i have a few traps up against the wall around where I store my bike and I also keep a microfiber cloth stuffed in the tailpipe as well.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I had a squirrel nest on the top of my Ford diesel truck motor one winter. They ate some of the wiring harness so my truck would not start. Flushed them out, made repairs. Drained off the juice from a can of jalepenos and sprayed that all of the top of the motor where they had been. Adios and never saw them again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts