Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I just got the 2015 R3 / Blue. I was considering waiting for the 2016, but i saw that there weren't any huge changes, I wanted a bike now, and my local dealership was having a deal on the bike I wanted the most, the R3. I couldn't be more happy with the purchase and I've been riding as much as possible even with the sub 30 degree weather and rain and crap that Iowa is having right now. I've been looking at motorcycles for a long time, and was considering a CBR 650f, but decided to get a bike better for my size. I only weigh 130-ish pounds. This also makes the bike way better at accelerating. I can go from 0-60 in 5.3 seconds no problem. I did a lot of research before purchasing my bike. I hunted youtube and forums looking at individual bikes and did a lot of decision making before I even had the money for a bike. I'd say that it was about 4 months of research. I even looked at the mod industry for bikes i was interested in, and was surprised to see that the R3 actually had a solid market even though it's only been around for a year in totality. I'm really excited to join the forums, and right now I'm hunting for mods.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Looks like we went down similar paths before getting our R3's. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania! I also have a blue R3.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Welcome. I see the BLUE version is quite trendy these days! :laugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts