Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Riders.... I've been always considering getting a street bike for years even got my motorcycle license over 15 years ago but now it's time to go street riding. I've been dirt riding my quad for years and was very close to getting an R6 10 years ago but stayed in the dirt all this time.

I saw the R3 a couple years ago at Supercross Yamaha trailer? and wondered what an R3 was since it looked like the R6/1 that I've admired. So, when I got home that night I Googled it and now I'm hear posting and very close to purchasing my R3.

I usually do a lot of research before a large purchase/idea/commitment/etc. and so far it all has lead to a positive for purchase.

See you at the posts and maybe on the streets riding my future R3....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will be buying one maybe even this weekend. Also, I have a short list of parts to order to put on it right away. The good thing about forums like this and also the amount of time this R3 has been out.... there's a lot of great info on 'everything'.

I just have to sort out riding gear since I'm not sure what kind of riding jacket I'll like.

Thanks for welcoming.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts