Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Just a few more weeks and I'll be purchasing my R3 in Rapid Red livery, unless a last minute change at the dealer for the Yam Blue. Currently in Las Vegas, NV. Have aspirations of being one of the crazies interested in touring and motor-camping this bike. I see the Ninja has made some pretty cool trips. I hope to do the same with the R3. Love the idea of taking something this small big distances. Like sailing a 10' boat single-handed around the world. LOL. Just the adventure alone is worth it. Anyhow, that's my intro.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums!

I too don't have my bike yet but after looking around settled for the idea of having the R3. Now just shopping around and trying to get the lowest price possible.

I'm buying the bike as a do-it-all while having fun bike. A bike that is good for commuting on nice sunny days, good on some country roads and good for the occasional road-trip. So don't feel like you are the only one that wants to use it for touring. I will also try to get some nice distance with mine when the time comes!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Well, a premature congratulations on your purchase. Where do you think you'll be taking your new motorcycle on adventures?

Be sure to come back and let us know when you make your purchase and share some pictures with us.

Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts