Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Does anyone know of any MCs in the Los Angeles/Orange County areas that are open to us 321cc riders?
Never heard of a MC that prevents membership based on CC. That said, make sure you know what you are getting into. I have known a lot of people that left after a few months of membership. A lot of clubs apparently have you devote your life pretty much to them. On top of that, I never really understood why I need to pay money to ride anyways.

If you are just looking for people to hang out with and ride without the drama that usually comes with MC life, why not just join a meet up group, or find some buddies on socalsportbikes.org ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone know of any MCs in the Los Angeles/Orange County areas that are open to us 321cc riders?
Never heard of a MC that prevents membership based on CC. That said, make sure you know what you are getting into. I have known a lot of people that left after a few months of membership. A lot of clubs apparently have you devote your life pretty much to them. On top of that, I never really understood why I need to pay money to ride anyways.

If you are just looking for people to hang out with and ride without the drama that usually comes with MC life, why not just join a meet up group, or find some buddies on socalsportbikes.org ?
Just wanted to know what's out there, check them out I guess.

I've seen mostly Harley specific MCs.

I haven't heard of any rides or meet ups near my area. Probably just not lookin at the right places.

·
Premium Member
971 Posts
Most of the traditional clubs are US Made bikes only, so the R3 wouldn't really fit in there....
But, there are 'sport bike clubs' that would welcome you - like Koj says, though, many require dues as part of membership - sometimes that's OK, as it offsets costs of rally entries, social events, etc.
There are also lots of group rides not organized as part of a club that don't cost any money.
Thread moved to "Group Rides" board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts