Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Aren't these full systems? The Suono at least? My dealers website says it comes with a new catalytic converter, which replaces the OEM cat, so it probably has headers with it too, right?

·
Registered
545 Posts
Aren't these full systems? The Suono at least? My dealers website says it comes with a new catalytic converter, which replaces the OEM cat, so it probably has headers with it too, right?
They just released full systems. They have offered nothing in the past but slip ons. They announced them on their website on May 13 only two weeks old.

Very expensive at $560 euros before shipping. What price can you get there in Norway? It would be $680 shipped to USA for me.

I see nothing on the Suono full system you would consider a CAT. It certainly has header pipe included. If you buy it please post many pictures.

For a steel canister its overpriced. They do good work and use good materials though. Owned a GP carbon myself.

If I could trade my full Yoshimura system for a suono full system I would. I like the way it looks. I paid $300, Suono is out of my price range.

·
Registered
58 Posts
They just released full systems. They have offered nothing in the past but slip ons. They announced them on their website on May 13 only two weeks old.

Very expensive at $560 euros before shipping. What price can you get there in Norway? It would be $680 shipped to USA for me.

I see nothing on the Suono full system you would consider a CAT. It certainly has header pipe included. If you buy it please post many pictures.

For a steel canister its overpriced. They do good work and use good materials though. Owned a GP carbon myself.

If I could trade my full Yoshimura system for a suono full system I would. I like the way it looks. I paid $300, Suono is out of my price range.
I know, I cant seem to find any pictures of it with a cat, thats why i contacted the seller to ask if the description was correct, and they said it was. It will come with catalytic converter and full header pipes and everything. I'm probably going to order it soon, and it will take about 15 days of shipping time. Will definitely post a lot of pictures and video!

The price here in Norway is 530 USD, so it's not really that expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts