Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So what are your impressions? Does it help you see behind better? Right now I can barely see behind me, even if I tuck in my elbows
Had the bike out on Wednesday to road adjust the mirrors. I now have the regular view that shows me what's in back of me. I to was skeptical but the extenders do their job in making them work right.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I was bored tonight, so I broke out the jigsaw, drill and sandpaper. I cut a 2x4 pc of wood down to the size of the mirror mount, drilled 2 oversized holes in it sanded and painted it with a black paint marker. Took about 30 minutes and 4 dollars in bolts. Put a little blue lock tite on the bolts and it actually came out pretty good for a fast hack job.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I installed mine yesterday too. It is definitely an improvement over the stock mirrors.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Now that I have been using them for a week or so, I thought I'd give an update. The truth is that I hardly notice the mirrors any more and just use them without issue. This definitely was a worthwhile upgrade.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
218 Posts
I said it in the other mirror thread, but these are the best option IMO. Cheap, really helps widen the mirrors to see behind you, and looks like it came from the factory. The only negative i noticed was at high speed the mirrors get fuzzy from vibration

·
Super Moderator
1,407 Posts
I said it in the other mirror thread, but these are the best option IMO. Cheap, really helps widen the mirrors to see behind you, and looks like it came from the factory. The only negative i noticed was at high speed the mirrors get fuzzy from vibration
Mine are already like that stock. One of my cars does that too, heh.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.