Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe. Hopefully. More choice of entry-level bikes = better future for the sport.

"Yamaha Motor Indonesia
revealed the new MT-25, a naked version of the company’s YZF-R25 sportbike offered in Asian markets. There’s no word yet on whether the MT-25 will be brought over to North America, but if it does, it’ll likely see a displacement boost to 321cc matching the YZF-R3, and go by the name FZ-03."

More: http://blog.motorcycle.com/2015/06/06/manufacturers/yamaha/yamaha-mt-25-revealed-in-indonesia/

·
Registered
222 Posts
That is a gorgeous bike, but I already have a CB300F, so I would have to pass, reluctantly. I was hoping for a Kawasaki 300F too. 2 cylinders would be nice.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, looks like some users' posts disappeared from this thread. Overzealous moderation, or forum software glitches?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kawasaki already has a naked 300. The Z300 is currently available in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Not sure, but maybe in Asia, too.

Coming to America soon????

View attachment 4457

Maybe, I do like that bike. Would be great for commuting, as would the the naked R3.
But internet rumours have it that big green may be working on a four-cylinder baby ninja or a supersport version of their current 300.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts