Yamaha R3 Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can you drop the link for the wrap! The color matches so well, Im not a big fan of the grey, simply because they dont sell a rear seat cowl that matches it.
Funny when you said that. Believe it or not, I didn't buy this wrap for my bike. It was a leftover from another job I did back a while ago for a car. My customer brought it over so I couldn't tell you where or who are selling it though

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wrapped the side panels. I might paint them and the front wheel cover gloss as the rest of the bike... maybe colour coded the mirrors too ;)
I'm waiting for a pair of indicators from ebay and the plate light as well
that wrap looks on point! did you do it yourself? if so, after lockdown, I'm coming by to get my bike wrapped too!! name your price! 😁

·
Registered
19 Posts
that wrap looks on point! did you do it yourself? if so, after lockdown, I'm coming by to get my bike wrapped too!! name your price! 😁
Mate! I wrapped it myself. These wrap things are new to me but if you can source out the wrapping materrials, I can offer my help for nothing. We will learn together.🤭

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mate! I wrapped it myself. These wrap things are new to me but if you can source out the wrapping materrials, I can offer my help for nothing. We will learn together.🤭
dude I think you're onto something! I'm thinking I'm going to buy a fairings template and start designing custom prints for everyone on here. Might as well put my graphic design skills to use. Now I just need a printer and boom we'll experiment and learn together for my bike!.. provided uncle Dani lets us.. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
19 Posts
dude I think you're onto something! I'm thinking I'm going to buy a fairings template and start designing custom prints for everyone on here. Might as well put my graphic design skills to use. Now I just need a printer and boom we'll experiment and learn together for my bike!.. provided uncle Dani lets us.. :ROFLMAO:
Not a bad thought! I can't wait :cool:

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you haven't done tank grips yet, you should. Allows you to actually grip the tank with your knees and inner thighs so you aren't sliding around on the saddle. This let's you use your core to stabilize/steer the bike as opposed to trying to accomplish same with extra weight on the pegs and the bars. Changes the riding experience substantially.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Lads & Gens,

How are we cooping up with the Restriction?
I'm taking this oppotunity to create some custom jobs for my baby, Here is my version of tail tidy, almost done
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Vehicle Hood
Purple Automotive design Hood Fender Bumper
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Blue Light

·
Registered
11 Posts
21 - 30 of 30 Posts