TST Fender Eliminator
FXCNC Shorty Levers
RAM Cell Mount

someday will get new tires and exhaust... $$$

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Slick my man, check out the yamaha carbon fiber tank pad, I think it adds a lot for not much $
Carbon fiber vinyl or tank pads always add a lot. At least a solid 5HP.
Carbon fiber vinyl or tank pads always add a lot. At least a solid 5HP.
Yeah I'm sure the LED turn signals reduce drag and weight by a staggering amount too
Not trying to make a "my-first-race-bike-r3" like all of you others who managed to push the r3 to a whopping 42WHP, just my daily commuter looking a little nicer

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks really nice! I love the matte grey R3 how do you feel the shorty levers? thinking on getting those for the next mods...

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks really nice! I love the matte grey R3 how do you feel the shorty levers? thinking on getting those for the next mods...
i actually didn't think i would like the levers as much as I do now that I have them...

I first thought the adjustments would be too negligible to tell the difference but I was wrong.. it feels much nicer and more solid than OEM.. I have a better control on my clutchs friction zone as well

·
Registered
50 Posts
i actually didn't think i would like the levers as much as I do now that I have them...

I first thought the adjustments would be too negligible to tell the difference but I was wrong.. it feels much nicer and more solid than OEM.. I have a better control on my clutchs friction zone as well
glad to heard that! control of friction zone... that is the dilemma....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts