Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting some time to get the little things done, I'm in Jakarta so its an r25 :/.

Added today: hid in blue
Rad protector & low grill
Tail tidy
Front flush smoked indicators
USB charger and ram mount

It's plenty fast enough for city riding and light enough to be able to squeeze through traffic.

Its going to the paint shop this weekend and we'll see how that goes.

Thanks guys
Psy

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Theese headlights are just AWESOME! Here in Brazil I can't use because it's ilegal and the cops are very hard with
oversight. :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks guys :)

I was supposed to get the bike painted this weekend but instead i Took the bike to get wrapped today, a side of the road place was doing a deal $35 for a 2 Color wrap. I couldn't refuse.

My new plates arrived today so I'll be putting them on asap.

Next its ss break lines then a school day at the track ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi marcc,

Thanks, the lower bars are supposed to be on as well but they were wired wrong or there was a 'lost in translation' moment. They will be going back to the shop next month to get rewired so that they work like in the link below.

https://youtu.be/yI8t9sXgRH8

Psy

·
Registered
218 Posts
I see a lot of people showing interest in the HID "demon eye" projectors, can these be used at night or are they just for cosmetic display?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi jiimc,

The eyes are just running lights, they install an extra switch on the bars to turn on the projectors, then the low beam and high and pass all work as stock.

I'll post some phood tomorrow of the beam throw on all 3 settings ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts