Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
My modded R3 black and anodized red
WOW is all i have to say looks absolutly amazing ! i also have a black r3 love the tinted wind screen and the hid kit, my flush mount turns and my delete kit should be here soon , hoping to have mine look somewhat like yours !

·
Registered
665 Posts
Nice! I like your use of red.

If it was up to me though i'd remove that Illest sticker and the Yamaha sticker, but that's just me, still a great looking bike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your bike looks ezactly like mine!!! Im wondering if u still have it cause if you sold it i think i have ur bike if u maybe we can meet up or something i thought it was really cool to see a bike thats ezactly the same thanks!

·
Registered
545 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hey just wondering if u still got the r3 because i recently bought an r3 that just looks ezactly the same as urs? maybe u sold it but i find it intresting!! pleasst contact me thanks!
Post up some pics of yours and we'll compare them.

·
Registered
218 Posts
God **** it! I should have gone with black....looks really nice
:laugh: Sometimes I doubt my color choice too. Good news is it's relatively inexpensive to buy a second set of fairings. I'm considering swapping my gray fairings (I have the blue/gray R3) for white (from the red/white color scheme), peeling the decals, and going with a blue/white minimalistic look. It would look something like the blue/white GSXR. Not quite, but a rough idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
:laugh: Sometimes I doubt my color choice too. Good news is it's relatively inexpensive to buy a second set of fairings. I'm considering swapping my gray fairings (I have the blue/gray R3) for white (from the red/white color scheme), peeling the decals, and going with a blue/white minimalistic look. It would look something like the blue/white GSXR. Not quite, but a rough idea.
I did swap mine out Dumanji, I wasn't too crazy about the gray fairings either.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That looks phenomenal, bmx. The M4 is the cherry on top. How do you like it so far? You run it with the baffle or without?
Thanks man, I love it now that is has black fairings with the factory stickers. I run the M4 with the baffle in. It's way too loud with it removed!!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts