Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my baby, only did a few mods, mostly for aesthetic purposes!

Mods so far;

1) Delkevic slip-on exhaust
2) Red shorty levers off amazon
3) Plasti-dipped my windscreen and the footrest plate (just did it today, hopefully it'll stay on)
4) Vagabond fender eliminator
5) Vagabond frame sliders
6) Shortened front turn signals

And I'm planning on doing some more in the future, I would be more than happy to accept suggestions to make this bad boy more aesthetically pleasing! What have you guys done to your bike that would be nice on a matte gray r3?

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
looks nice, good start on mods
Agreed with @cwick2000. I love the matte gray-love it. @jbluetooth is a vendor here, and a racer. He is an industrial tech guy and designs/fabricates his own R3 parts. You should give his site a look-it's part blog, part store, part How-To site. http://www.yamahar3racing.com. I buy from the usually big etailer suspects, but when I have a chance, I support the small mom and pop operations. What is cool about Jesse, is that not only does he resell OEM parts, but he is his own ODM, as I mentioned. I am in no way affiliated with Jesse, just a satisfied customer. Anyway, he might have some parts you'd be interested in upgrading.

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
Agreed with @cwick2000. I love the matte gray-love it. @jbluetooth is a vendor here, and a racer. He is an industrial tech guy and designs/fabricates his own R3 parts. You should give his site a look-it's part blog, part store, part How-To site. http://www.yamahar3racing.com. I buy from the usually big etailer suspects, but when I have a chance, I support the small mom and pop operations. What is cool about Jesse, is that not only does he resell OEM parts, but he is his own ODM, as I mentioned. I am in no way affiliated with Jesse, just a satisfied customer. Anyway, he might have some parts you'd be interested in upgrading.
Thanks for the mention dude, and congrats on the new R3! That's probably my favorite color scheme that you got. My popular parts for street riders are my levers, rearset riser kit, lower clipons, new taller supersport seat, brake pads and steel lines, and budget friendly suspension upgrades. Feel free to ask if you have questions, the R3 is an amazing little bike!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the mention dude, and congrats on the new R3! That's probably my favorite color scheme that you got. My popular parts for street riders are my levers, rearset riser kit, lower clipons, new taller supersport seat, brake pads and steel lines, and budget friendly suspension upgrades. Feel free to ask if you have questions, the R3 is an amazing little bike!
Thanks for the recommendations, just wondering do you ship to Canada?

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
Thanks for the recommendations, just wondering do you ship to Canada?
yes definitely. and most of the items are small and not very expensive to ship. Just email me whenever you want a shipping quote, [email protected]
cheers
Jesse

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's my baby, only did a few mods, mostly for aesthetic purposes!

Mods so far;

1) Delkevic slip-on exhaust
2) Red shorty levers off amazon
3) Plasti-dipped my windscreen and the footrest plate (just did it today, hopefully it'll stay on)
4) Vagabond fender eliminator
5) Vagabond frame sliders
6) Shortened front turn signals

And I'm planning on doing some more in the future, I would be more than happy to accept suggestions to make this bad boy more aesthetically pleasing! What have you guys done to your bike that would be nice on a matte gray r3?
Try the TST integrated signal lights they are awesome

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts