Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone I'm finally on my laptop so I can upload pics of my bike, for some reason my ipad wouldn't let me upload pics.
yesterday I sprayed the inside of my stock windshield with black plasti dip.
it looks great and I can rip it off if I ever need to. cheap upgrade from the clear stock shield $30 for the can of plasti dip with plenty of spare juice to spray other parts.
Other Mods so far Include:
R&G Fender Eliminator.
R&G Blanking Plate for Pillion Peg Bracket.
Yoshimura R77 Slip-On Exhaust.
Rear Cowl.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
waiting on Yamaha indicators in the mail (which are late mind you), I will be using them on front and rear. I will post pics after install.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Plasti dip on the inside of the windscreen. Got 3 cans laying around, doing that tomorrow!

Also, probably want to edit out those plate numbers mate.

·
Registered
230 Posts
privacy to protect against theft. People can run plates, find the registered address and break in to steal the bike.

·
Registered
49 Posts
There is a lightweight aluminum bracket available to remove the right side passenger peg and still support the muffler. I'll look at my wife's bike when I get home and post more info.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is a lightweight aluminum bracket available to remove the right side passenger peg and still support the muffler. I'll look at my wife's bike when I get home and post more info.
Yeah R&G make one but it's over $100 and it's not worth it yet as the stock bracket does a good enough job for the moment. Once the price drops on the bracket I'll buy it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
No mods on mine, (Except new Tires for my Safety) a bike like the R-3 for me anyway, is "Trade-Bait", I figure I'm gonna take a Bath anyway on a trade, why put money into it I'll never recover back.

Love it, Fun Bike, but not a keeper. ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No mods on mine, (Except new Tires for my Safety) a bike like the R-3 for me anyway, is "Trade-Bait", I figure I'm gonna take a Bath anyway on a trade, why put money into it I'll never recover back.

Love it, Fun Bike, but not a keeper. ;)
I plan to upgarde to a bigger bike down the track but I won't use a trade in its just not worth it. I was considering giving it to my younger brother he's just turned 16 so in two or 3 years time he should be ready and willing for a bike.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I plan to upgarde to a bigger bike down the track but I won't use a trade in its just not worth it. I was considering giving it to my younger brother he's just turned 16 so in two or 3 years time he should be ready and willing for a bike.
Great idea also to pass it down to a younger rider...Be Safe

Reactions: Nate

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
New mod done today

Installed front and rear signals both genuine Yamaha LEDs.
Sorry about the pic being sideways I don't know how to turn the, around.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts