Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to NC Bike in Garysburg, NC for an EvolveGT Track Day. I've done 2 previous track days at this track, this will be the first track day on my R3. Any other forum members going?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great, hope to see you there!

This will be my first time attending both days. Signed up for the Race Cert class as well. gonna be a full/fun weekend. I'm sure I'll be sore as **** come Monday, so I already put in for that day off from work. ;)

I saw in one of my videos from a previous track day at NC Bike that you came flying by my going into turn one, and was gooonnnneeeee in no time. Why are you still in Novice?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Great, hope to see you there!

This will be my first time attending both days. Signed up for the Race Cert class as well. gonna be a full/fun weekend. I'm sure I'll be sore as **** come Monday, so I already put in for that day off from work. ;)

I saw in one of my videos from a previous track day at NC Bike that you came flying by my going into turn one, and was gooonnnneeeee in no time. Why are you still in Novice?
when I shoot, they let me ride in different groups so I can get some time on pavement

1 - 4 of 4 Posts