Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished my BRT class this weekend, but have had the bike for a week.

I've already added the TST integrated tail light and turn signals, frame sliders, tank pads, and Norton Fab levers. My tire hugger should be here on Friday!

Here's some photos!

And I figured I might as well add some of my Mustang that the bike replaced.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Congrats and welcome. How are those tank grips treating you? I am 5'11" with long legs and feel the stock pegs are too low for me to reach my knees/legs up onto the grips. I even have aftermarket Rearsets and my knees just barely would touch the grips.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats and welcome. How are those tank grips treating you? I am 5'11" with long legs and feel the stock pegs are too low for me to reach my knees/legs up onto the grips. I even have aftermarket Rearsets and my knees just barely would touch the grips.
Maybe I'm sitting weird, but I'm able to get my thigh on the tank grips and I'm only 5'5.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well R3-forums....I may have had the shortest run here ever.

I was just shopping around and found a great deal on 1 2016 FZ 07 and a local friend ended up picking up my R3 with all the TST stuff and Coffman exhaust with only 200 miles on it.

I'll check in occasionally, but I'll probably be on the FZ 07 forums mostly now :)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts