Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys and Girls,

New rider here. Just starting out in the biking world. Started late on 2 wheels being 45 but have dropped my dollars on a new to me 2019 R3 in Red.
More pics will be posted once I take delivery on or around the 5th of December. Can npt wait to throw a leg over her. Keen to see what this forum has to offer.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Took this long to finaly break my wife and get her to agree.

Had to get the red when I saw it. I know this is a hard to find colour way. Wanted it as soon as I saw it and knew it was the one. Has 11000Km on it but looks to be in great condition and comes with new rubber. Also was being sold through a dealership so that takes a bit of the stress out of the purchase. Now to get busy assembling the rest of my gear.

Super Moderator
2016 Yamaha YZF-R3
Hi Guys and Girls,

New rider here. Just starting out in the biking world. Started late on 2 wheels being 45 but have dropped my dollars on a new to me 2019 R3 in Red.
More pics will be posted once I take delivery on or around the 5th of December. Can npt wait to throw a leg over her. Keen to see what this forum has to offer. View attachment 70541
Congrats! I recommend checking out ChampU from Yamaha Champions Riding School right away, save yourself some misery of trial and error.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So my bike has finally arrived. I have 1 small issue though. The front left indicator is broken and appears to have been glued back to the body by the previous owner. Should I bring this up with the yard I bought it from? I had not noticed it when I purchased it as I bought from interstate.

Super Moderator
2016 Yamaha YZF-R3
So my bike has finally arrived. I have 1 small issue though. The front left indicator is broken and appears to have been glued back to the body by the previous owner. Should I bring this up with the yard I bought it from? I had not noticed it when I purchased it as I bought from interstate.
IDK how it is where you are, but if you bought it from an auction or tow yard, it's usually an "as is" purchase.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts