Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I don't know if it is mentioned in that link but according to the designers:

No need for helmets, and accidents will be a thing of the past...

LMAO. I'm glad BMW has considered the fact that their future motorcycle design magically eliminates stupid car drivers on the road when you ride astride this future bike.

Reactions: Aufitt

·
Registered
732 Posts
I don't know if it is mentioned in that link but according to the designers:

No need for helmets, and accidents will be a thing of the past...

LMAO. I'm glad BMW has considered the fact that their future motorcycle design magically eliminates stupid car drivers on the road when you ride astride this future bike.

Yeah really. I like wearing my helmet. I cannot stand the wind, rain drops, sand blasts, and like using my Sena 20s for muzak, GPS alerts, etc. Hopefully, head ups displays will be more advanced by then. I find the idea of driverless and autonomous vehicle ridiculous. As aggravating as driving can be, it is part of the joys of cars. I cannot see how AI can overcome the nuances in our roads. I am a big believer in tired licensing, better instruction, and harder examinations.

That bike is pretty cool. Maybe I'm getting old. I don't want **** to get too futuristic.;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks pretty cool but I don't know how they're going to prevent you from flying off into the distance if you get T-boned at 80km/h.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts