Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody my name is Francisco i'm 32 years from Mexico city, been lurking around for a while and decided to join this great forum, been riding motorcycles for more than 15 years started with a 60cc Carabela pony, then some Yamaha bws 100 scooters, bws 125, also some big bikes r1, r6, cbr, gsxr, etc..., last year was looking for a 600cc bike but came across with a pre owned black Yamaha R3 (the fastest color i've read here) with only 900km on the odo and at a very good price that i couldn't pass, the price was so good that i also bought some track gear a 2 pieces Alpinestars suit and Sidi boots, a month after a friend invited me to a class session and track day at Lorenzo's Competition school (yes Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP rider school), i had never been at a track (even though i have more than 15 years riding motorcycles) and guess what, yes since then i got addicted to the track, took a couple more of track and class sessions there and been practising at a local kart track and i really have improved my riding skill, only mods i've done to the bike is a yoshimura exhaust and deleted the catalytic converter and mounted pirelli diablo rosso ll tires.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts