Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!! I hope you are all doing well!

First of all, I have to start by saying that I LOVE THIS BIKE!!!! I was obsessed with it and found a pretty good deal for a used 2015 Yamaha R3 and didn't even think about it!
The good thing is that it is clean title, it has dealership warranty and services included, etc etc.
My only experience with motorcycles is from a couple years back, I had a scooter (honda pcx) back in Europe but this is like a dream bike really, it is so beautiful and it's everything I need for the city!
Anyway, I already got all my protective gear and little by little I'm feeling better with my riding!

Regards!! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Thanks guys! :) any tips for a newbie?
Welcome! As far as tips, take some rider improvement classes, weather it be the MSF or total control classes, or if you are experienced enough, take a few track days, where a lot of us will agree you learn a lot more about riding a bike than you would on the street. That applies to everyday riding too, not just going fast around a track. The MSF is cool but the track is where it's at for a fun day of riding and to get some good tips from,professionals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts