Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new 15 R3 in blue. Picking it up this weekend.

Peppered myself for the high insurance rates up here in Manitoba. Hold me.

·
Registered
162 Posts
can't be as bad as insurance in BC... haah almost 130 a month will full discount

·
Registered
194 Posts
can't be as bad as insurance in BC... haah almost 130 a month will full discount
Dude I think you're getting ripped off! I pay $35.02 per month for ICBC basic and about $33 per month for private comprehensive through C Plus. I think Beacon is even cheaper for comp.

The basic on my 600cc Ninja is $67.50 per month. Do you have a bigger bike that you're getting your rates confused with?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not to make you feel bad, but as an old guy in New Mexico I pay $173 a year for full coverage.
That's about what i pay here in England,sometimes being an old geezer has its advantages HaHa.
Almost forgot,welcome Finck

·
Registered
433 Posts
to all the guys complaining about insurance prices I have a solution for you all to pay ZERO dollars towards insurance and still be able to ride the crap out of your bikes:

TRACK BIKE CONVERSION! >:D

·
Registered
162 Posts
Dude I think you're getting ripped off! I pay $35.02 per month for ICBC basic and about $33 per month for private comprehensive through C Plus. I think Beacon is even cheaper for comp.

The basic on my 600cc Ninja is $67.50 per month. Do you have a bigger bike that you're getting your rates confused with?
I am using beacon.

How are you getting this??

i have 10 year + and -43%

beacon is 325 for the year. I am doing 5mil liable. How in the world are you donig 35???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts