Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Picked up my bike on saturday and loving it! Just getting back into riding after a 10 year break. I had a gsxr250rr for a few years then moved onto cars.

I moved to melbourne 6 months ago and have been using public transport up until now, it was driving me mental so a bike was the obvious move as i have underground carparking and can fit a bike but not a car.
After a few weeks of research i decided upon the R3. I found a local ex demo model for a great price with just 120km on the clock, added the Akro exhaust and it was still cheaper than an entirely new bike :D

Anyways, looking forward to checking out the forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hi all!

Picked up my bike on saturday and loving it! Just getting back into riding after a 10 year break. I had a gsxr250rr for a few years then moved onto cars.

I moved to melbourne 6 months ago and have been using public transport up until now, it was driving me mental so a bike was the obvious move as i have underground carparking and can fit a bike but not a car.
After a few weeks of research i decided upon the R3. I found a local ex demo model for a great price with just 120km on the clock, added the Akro exhaust and it was still cheaper than an entirely new bike :D

Anyways, looking forward to checking out the forum!
Congrats and welcome! Which Akra did you go with? slip on or full?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Nice! The Akro carbon slip on is by far the best looking slip on for the R3 in my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts