Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! :)

My name's Monika. I've always wanted a sport bike, and I've been sick of being the backpack for other riders, so I decided to get myself a 2017 R3 in Matte Black as my first bike.

It's been in the break-in process with now only 300 miles on it, and I've already fallen in love with it.

All I have done to it so far is install flush mount side markers, and I'm currently waiting for a whole list of parts to be delivered, including a TST LED integrated tail light with a fender eliminator (because no one ever wants those derpy looking pumpkins called turned signals), ZG SR series windscreen in dark smoke, and HID projector headlights from Anunaki.

It's nice to meet you guys. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bikes always look great in black! Had the 2015 yamaha R3 in the red/white colorway for two years until I traded her in two weeks ago. She taught me a lot and improved my riding skills considerably for the time i've spent with her, hope you do too!

·
Super Moderator
1,213 Posts
Hey! :)

My name's Monika. I've always wanted a sport bike, and I've been sick of being the backpack for other riders, so I decided to get myself a 2017 R3 in Matte Black as my first bike.

It's been in the break-in process with now only 300 miles on it, and I've already fallen in love with it.

All I have done to it so far is install flush mount side markers, and I'm currently waiting for a whole list of parts to be delivered, including a TST LED integrated tail light with a fender eliminator (because no one ever wants those derpy looking pumpkins called turned signals), ZG SR series windscreen in dark smoke, and HID projector headlights from Anunaki.

It's nice to meet you guys. :D
Welcome. Enjoy your bike. Be safe and enjoy the ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts