Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there guys my name is Sebastian and I'm a proud owner of a new 2016 R3 in the matte gray color scheme. So far I have gotten about 120 miles on the bike and loving every second. I'm new to using forums, but so far have spent countless hours just absorbing information about mods, riding, gear, maintenance, and just about everything else. If any riders in the area want to meet up let me know I am trying to branch out and meet others and have people to go riding with!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey there guys my name is Sebastian and I'm a proud owner of a new 2016 R3 in the matte gray color scheme. So far I have gotten about 120 miles on the bike and loving every second. I'm new to using forums, but so far have spent countless hours just absorbing information about mods, riding, gear, maintenance, and just about everything else. If any riders in the area want to meet up let me know I am trying to branch out and meet others and have people to go riding with!
Welcome to the forum, I'm in Chandler (Pecos/Dobson) too. Full-time school at Chandler Gilbert Community College, but always up for weekend rides, especially once it cools down.

Matte gray is a great color scheme...post pics

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome. ATGATT

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
The nights are going to start cooling off soon. Everyone is looking forward to October.
August SUCKS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts