Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just picked up my blue 2016 yesterday for 4860 OTD. I am coming from a ZX-14R so interested to see how I mesh with this bike.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome, wow that's a steep down grade, 1441cc to a 321cc, hope it works out for you. I've no experience with riding bigger bikes so not going to comment, it seems lots of experienced riders on bigger bikes are downgrading to smaller bike, what is the reason for this? Too many points on license? or did you have many "Oh god I've sh** my undies" moments? :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome, wow that's a steep down grade, 1441cc to a 321cc, hope it works out for you. I've no experience with riding bigger bikes so not going to comment, it seems lots of experienced riders on bigger bikes are downgrading to smaller bike, what is the reason for this? Too many points on license? or did you have many "Oh god I've sh** my undies" moments? :D
Honestly I LOVED the 14R..but for what I am using the bike for (mostly around town stuff) I couldn't justify keeping it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Honestly I LOVED the 14R..but for what I am using the bike for (mostly around town stuff) I couldn't justify keeping it.
You've only had the bike 4 days and already selling it, I saw your post state the size was too small for you, I wasn't surprised a 1400cc bike to a 300cc, which is approximately 4.5 x R3's in one beast of a bike.

Did you not test ride it first before buying?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You've only had the bike 4 days and already selling it, I saw your post state the size was too small for you, I wasn't surprised a 1400cc bike to a 300cc, which is approximately 4.5 x R3's in one beast of a bike.

Did you not test ride it first before buying?
No test ride...selling partly because of size partly because of finances :).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts