Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all R3 owners,

I received my R3 two weeks ago. Been doing a lot of reading on this forum and reviews from other sites.

I have been biking for many years and have had the pleasure of owning several brands of bikes in many different sizes.
They have ranged from brands like Kawasaki, Hyosung, Suzuki, Honda, GasGas and some Chinese bikes. My very first bike was a Yamaha and now I am back with this awesome brand.
I still have my Suzuki GSXR750K7 which I use mainly for weekends to go on breakfast runs. The GSXR750 is not a commuter bike and that’s why I got the R3 as I will be using it to commute to work and back.
The commuter bike I had before deciding to upgrade to the R3 was the Suzuki Gixxer 150 (GSX150F). Very good bike but not powerful enough to cope with highway traffic.

I am so impressed with the performance and ride quality of the R3 that I can’t wait to ride it every day. Unbelievable how good this bike is considering it is only a 320cc engine.

Already ordered some new brake and clutch levers for the R3 and hope it will complement the good looks of the bike.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts