Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

My name is Sam and I'm from Sydney - Australia. Just purchased my first bike after not riding for about 10 years.
A change in work circumstances has meant I have a lot of spare time on my hands and some money to play with, So I thought why not get back into motorcycles.

Never ridden a Yamaha before, but have always liked the look of the R1 & R6, but probably a bit to much power for me at this stage.
So as soon as I saw the R3 I fell in love and immediately started looking online for used bike sales and found the one I wanted.
Got really lucky with my purchase..... found a 2017 R3 with on 530kms on the clock and basically brand new condition.

The guy I bought it off had bought it as a toy for riding on the weekend, but injured his shoulder which meant he couldn't ride. It sat in the garage and he ended putting it up for sale as knew he wouldn't be riding it for the foreseeable future.

Picked it up a few days ago and have been having an absolute blast on this amazing little bike. Extremely happy with my purchase can't wait to go on many rides.

Cheers Sam ! :devilish: 馃

Super Moderator
Congrats on the bike. Welcome to the Forum. The R3 has been pretty much rock solid. Enjoy your new found opportunities to ride and Stay Safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts