Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 yzfr3
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 54 (soon to be 55) and have been riding on the street since I was 18. I have had cruisers to super sports. I own now a 2022 klx300 ds and a new to me 2020 yzf r3. I purchased it last week from the original owner (58) who only put 1300 miles on it. It’s like new and got it for $5000. It’s the blue with grey fender and tail. I plan to mod the crap out of it for street and some track days. The reason for this purchase is to slow down a bit and to have fun. I just sold a 2012 FZ1 to get this bike.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive tire

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am 54 (soon to be 55) and have been riding on the street since I was 18. I have had cruisers to super sports. I own now a 2022 klx300 ds and a new to me 2020 yzf r3. I purchased it last week from the original owner (58) who only put 1300 miles on it. It’s like new and got it for $5000. It’s the blue with grey fender and tail. I plan to mod the crap out of it for street and some track days. The reason for this purchase is to slow down a bit and to have fun. I just sold a 2012 FZ1 to get this bike. View attachment 70279
Congratulations, enjoy that R3 and mod it out - excellent ride!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congratulations. Enjoy!
Several here older than you. Including me. 😁
I had a gen 2 FZ1 for many years. Put 43k miles on it.

Reactions: OldR3guy

·
Registered
2020 yzfr3
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Bumper

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Road surface Asphalt Rim

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Bicycle tire Crankset Automotive tire

Bike is all apart. Installed, bar end mirrors, R6 throttle tube. Ohlines rear shock. Fender eliminator, integrated tail light, ais block off and carbon filter removed. BMC filter installed. Forks removed for Andreani cartridge install Saturday. Took off rear sets to powder coat black which I will do tomorrow. Exhaust off waiting for new. Have other mods to install but will do and document later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts