Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
That's the new Matt/Matte Gray for Europe. It's officially shown on the Yamaha EU website already.

Colors for North America aren't out yet on the Yamaha USA or Yamaha Canada websites.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the new Matt/Matte Gray for Europe. It's officially shown on the Yamaha EU website already.

Colors for North America aren't out yet on the Yamaha USA or Yamaha Canada websites.
Looks so much better than the Metallic Raven :/

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a Raven owner, and love it, and like the blue just as much if not the same, and like the red too. One of the few bikes where I like every color. But man, that matte gray, is so **** sexy. Could just be "grass is greener" syndrome though.
These words came directly out of my heart & Soul...
You're sooo true :/

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have never been a fan of trapezoidal exhaust cans and its good to see the newer one switch to what looks to be a rounder exhaust. Maybe my eyes are tricking me.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think I'm one of the rare ones that like the Raven better :)
Maybe if I'll see it in person I'll change my mind.

·
Registered
14 Posts
They look good, but I've never been a fan of black bikes. I feel like superbikes are meant to have all of the colors of the spectrum at their disposal. Taking away that color that characterizes them so much is like losing their personality. Superbikes should have super-colors!

·
Registered
26 Posts
They look good, but I've never been a fan of black bikes. I feel like superbikes are meant to have all of the colors of the spectrum at their disposal. Taking away that color that characterizes them so much is like losing their personality. Superbikes should have super-colors!
Same here... that's why i have the red/white! Not only that black bikes and the dark pavement on the road i never been crazy:nerd:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts