Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi from new zealand,

got a 2018 movistar R3 yesterday, love it. Using it to commute, so I'm looking for some luggage options that won't damage the R3's beauty.

Other than that not much to say, I've been commuting for the last year on a GN125 but got this as I'm starting to hit highways more often (125 was a bit to close to redline for my liking on highways).
Not to mention it rains nonstop here and need a bike with some weight to keep traction.
Old man's got a '90 CBR1000 I occasionally swing my leg around, nothing to crazy on there tho.

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
950 Posts
You'll probably get several ideas on this question, but I'm going to throw out a suggestion in case you're not familiar with the website. Upper left, top of this page, you'll see "Forums". Different categories of interest are separated and previous post and discusssions can be pulled up and viewed as you like. The R3 has been out, with few changes, since 2015. Some of your questions may have been discussed before, and can be of value.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
hi from new zealand,

got a 2018 movistar R3 yesterday, love it. Using it to commute, so I'm looking for some luggage options that won't damage the R3's beauty.

Cheers
Welcome!
I used my R3 to commute for a couple of years and did well with a nice backpack. I was able to keep my laptop and a few other things in my Kriega R25 and then bungied my lunch bag on the pillion seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts