·
Registered
389 Posts
Nice!

Reactions: Djblizz4rd

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice! Reminds me of acculign or rizoma. My last bike had acculign and level with Swingarm pivot since they didnt fold. Didnt want to scrape pegs . If you can, try it out. I like my legs level with seat to sit more on butt than roll on crotch.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice! Reminds me of acculign or rizoma. My last bike had acculign and level with Swingarm pivot since they didnt fold. Didnt want to scrape pegs . If you can, try it out. I like my legs level with seat to sit more on butt than roll on crotch.
They are hotbodies racing, seems to be good quality. I adjusted them so they are comfortable for her, she likes this position much more then stock.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Are they further back then the OEM rear set?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes there back a little but could go more and they could come up a little. I'm gonna gradually move them to be more aggressive do she can ease into the feel of a more aggressive stance.

·
Registered
304 Posts
They are hotbodies racing, seems to be good quality. I adjusted them so they are comfortable for her, she likes this position much more then stock.
They look great on bike, I saw the hotbodies pics online, but they look much better in a "real life" pic.

Think I know what I'm telling my girlfriend what to get me for my birthday:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They look great on bike, I saw the hotbodies pics online, but they look much better in a "real life" pic.

Think I know what I'm telling my girlfriend what to get me for my birthday:D
Thank you, they look even better in person. Super easy to instal, took about an hour total with locktighting everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts