Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I am 26 years old and am from Toronto (live in sauga for those who are from the area). I just got my first bike 3 weeks ago, picked up a new 2019 Black R3 and could not be more in love with it. Just here to meet some cool people and learn from others experiences when it comes to the bike/riding/upgrades!

I take the bike out every chance i get, so i hope to see some of you guys out on the roads!

Josh

·
Registered
56 Posts
I’m in Toronto, 33, also got my first bike this summer. Looking at your photo, we actually have shockingly similar bike and riding gear haha. Team black.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I take the bike out every chance i get, so i hope to see some of you guys out on the roads!
Congrats on acquiring the ride and this community is a great resource. I've learned so much in 3 months.
Yea man get out there for any reason! I even go pick up basic groceries that fit in my backpack lol - Wify roll's her eyes when I put on my helmet for those quick escapes lol. Which reminds me, I think i need to gas up... can't leave it empty overnight 😁 l8r guys!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enjoy and hope to see you around. I am in Georgetown and am around sauga a lot for work.
Nice! I live about 15 minutes away from Georgetown, i like cutting thorugh there if I just want to get out for a ride!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Congrats on acquiring the ride and this community is a great resource. I've learned so much in 3 months.
Yea man get out there for any reason! I even go pick up basic groceries that fit in my backpack lol - Wify roll's her eyes when I put on my helmet for those quick escapes lol. Which reminds me, I think i need to gas up... can't leave it empty overnight 😁 l8r guys!
Haha! but those quick escapes are worth the eye rolls lol! It seems like this community is amazing just from all the different posts ive been reading :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m in Toronto, 33, also got my first bike this summer. Looking at your photo, we actually have shockingly similar bike and riding gear haha. Team black.
Nice! Great minds think alike haha! i actually just put on some tst aftermarket stuff today, ill add a picture, bike looks even nicer now that the massive tail and turn signals are gone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts