Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just bought my first bike and I was worried about the power with it only being 320cc but I have to say I am in love with this bike! Like I said Ima noob so any advice or anything will help I'm also looking for advice for parts, forsure fender eliminator kit is coming and flush signals. Thanks in advance fellas

·
Registered
304 Posts
For cosmetics like FE, flushmounts, integrated tail lights and crash protection you can't go wrong with TST industries. As for riding advice, be smart, ride sober, be honest with yourself regarding skill level. Most people think the first six months are the most dangerous for new riders (and they can be) but actually, it tends to be the second six months. Most new riders have a healthy level of fear that keeps them from riding beyond their skills. For some reason as we get past this, pick up some skills and comfort on the bike, we start to push the our bikes past our skills, combined with the inherent dangers of cars/commercial vehicles on the road and bad things happen.

Welcome to the R3 forum, there are plenty of knowledgeable riders here willing to share.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome. Bikes are lots of fun. Forums are fun too. Take any information from here with a grain of salt, particularly if it's info on how to ride. Not saying everyone is wrong, but as a beginner your best bet for proper riding instruction is probably from an instructor rather than a forum. Look into total control class, the msf, or track days. Enjoy th bike, it's lots of fun.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Woo! Welcome! You'll fall head over heels with the R3 even more.

****, I wrecked my 2015 R3, after insurance money came out on the bike, I went and got myself a 2016 model. hahaha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts