Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
My name is Tyler.
Im from Ohio and I just bought my brand new Rapid Red R3 about 3 weeks ago, I love it. Its everything you could ask for in a beginner bike. Although it doesnt even feel or look like a "beginner bike". I get ALOT of compliments on the bike, people love it! I grew up riding dirtbikes, but this is my first street bike and I would recommend it to anyone who has considered getting a bike. I would love to hear some feedback from people around the area, anyone who has recently gotten this bike, or anyone who has any question regarding the bike or riding; I would love to answer any question.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello guys,
My name is Tyler.
Im from Ohio and I just bought my brand new Rapid Red R3 about 3 weeks ago, I love it. Its everything you could ask for in a beginner bike. Although it doesnt even feel or look like a "beginner bike". I get ALOT of compliments on the bike, people love it! I grew up riding dirtbikes, but this is my first street bike and I would recommend it to anyone who has considered getting a bike. I would love to hear some feedback from people around the area, anyone who has recently gotten this bike, or anyone who has any question regarding the bike or riding; I would love to answer any question.
congrats on the buy! i was originally gonna the rapid red r3 also but my dealer only had 1 raven and i didnt want to wait for the red one to come in so i got that one instead. dont regret it at all. i love all the color schemes the r3 comes in. i always get compliments on my r3 also. makes me even more happier that i chose the r3

·
Registered
103 Posts
Welcome to the gang! I chose rapid red as well. Dealer where I bought it had all three colors, still had the black one when I went for my 600 mile service today. So happy I can finally wind her up a bit!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts