Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
That is a tight pant job for sure. I have a raven R3, and frankly, the R3 is on of the few bikes where I like every color scheme.

The matte gray is amazing and I kind of have grass is greener syndrome right now for it-anyone want to trade a gray for a raven? :). The 2016 Red is much improved too. I had a red CBR600RR for 10 years so I am "reddened" out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That looks awesome. Did you paint it yourself, or get a new body kit? If so, from where?
i painted it myself with Rust-o-Leum paint mat and i added a Clear coat 3 layer using 2kClear Urethane base clear.. the result are amazing ill try to get more pictures when its sunny outside!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looking great, you nailed the color combination.
But the red rim tape has got to go :)
Yea! just waiting i bought demon eye Projector with white angel eyes will install them next winter i wanna see what it look like i might decide to keep the red strip outwise ill put a white one

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here more pictures

Paunted original lever white and cleared them did about 2000kms with these still looking good

Installed 80w atshark LED bulb 7200 lumens 6000k

These are my daylight i put a switch to turn off my healight and run led as daylight

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts