Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i know there is a thread on this but figure no one is looking at it anymore.

i literally just got done saving page by page from the yamaha site paid the $15 for 30 days of looking at the manual.

let me know if there is a problem with the file or if the link goes bad. the file is between 150-200mb depending what system you have. my mac has 166mb.

Questions and comments are always welcome

Enjoy :)

Edit: figure i post another link to download don't want one to be bombarded with downloads.

YZF-R3 Service Manual (Microsoft OneDrive)

YZF-R3 Service Manual (Google Drive)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Many thanks!! This one is much better quality than the other one I had!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A few hours but well worth the time to get a proper service manual going on here. I couldn't even find it when i was looking on the net for about a week for one. so did a little backend work (have a computer science degree) and found that every page was being stored on my mac using chrome temporarily it was a matter of finding the images and putting them in order. then just making the pdf.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thank you for this. I just bought a R3 yesterday and this will be a great tool to learn more about the bike even before I have to do any work.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok so since I can’t edit my original post, I’m currently in thinking on making a new one.

The way I want this to work you can click the title say engine and goes directly to that subject.

Need to get the software to do it I think unless I can do it in word will start exploring software to do this. Hopefully it won’t cost me a lot to do this and Adobe is expensive.

Any suggestions for software would be helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just downloaded the manual. What a gift! I have a 2017 R3. Is the 2015 manual current for that? I am especially concerned about the front suspension. I need to do a rebuild, but I haven't opened it up yet, so I don't know if they are the same in 217 as in 2015.
Thanks,
Jim.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts