Yamaha R3 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Anyone know how to make this PDF searchable? I tried both Foxit reader and Adobe and neither can search text. These look like high quality scans, so should be able to do OCR search but I'm not an Adobe expert.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Nor am I. Had to buy the service manual and do a little background website stuff and got the amazing images. It was on my to do list to make the PDF searchable but life came up and well it’s still on my to do list lol. It seems simple to do but I don’t have the money to get adobe to do it currently. I do have some free time after the the 12/14 ill look into it and see if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nor am I. Had to buy the service manual and do a little background website stuff and got the amazing images. It was on my to do list to make the PDF searchable but life came up and well it’s still on my to do list lol. It seems simple to do but I don’t have the money to get adobe to do it currently. I do have some free time after the the 12/14 ill look into it and see if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that would be great, thank you!

·
Super Moderator
1,250 Posts
Will this manual apply to the 2018 model? It seems like it does but I still want to make sure.
I'm not aware of any changes, other than different paint schemes, on the R3 from 2015 through 2018. I'd go so far as to say the 2019 will have only minor revisions when the service manual is out. The front forks, triple clamp, the body panels, including the fuel tank, are the most obvious. I haven't read of any major changes to the 2019.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Will this manual apply to the 2018 model? It seems like it does but I still want to make sure.
I'm not aware of any changes, other than different paint schemes, on the R3 from 2015 through 2018. I'd go so far as to say the 2019 will have only minor revisions when the service manual is out. The front forks, triple clamp, the body panels, including the fuel tank, are the most obvious. I haven't read of any major changes to the 2019.

Thanks!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts