Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Bought the Black/Gray version: Great design! Comfortable and very good quality as I received it yesterday, wearing today :)

Liked it so much will be ordering in another color!

·
Registered
113 Posts
The "3" on the hoodie can also be changed to whatever color you would like.

I already bought one =D Such a great idea. Can't wait for it to arrive :D:D:D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Here is a new design I did that has become very popular. You can get these off our website on Etsy.
Let me know what you think.

noconadesigns.etsy.com
I don't want to be "that guy" but did you go through the request for logo stuff through Yamaha to use their logo and everything? I have a friend that also sells clothing (not Yamaha stuff) and I think he uses the same company as you were you design whatever and the company makes it to order and ships it for you so you don't have to carry inventory and make like $6 off each shirt that sells. Anywayyy he sells shirts that are all his making and ideas through instagram but putting them on hot girls pretty much and said something about using company blah blah blah it's bad

I was just curious. I'm not a cop or know much about legal things sooooooo yup >:D

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't want to be "that guy" but did you go through the request for logo stuff through Yamaha to use their logo and everything? I have a friend that also sells clothing (not Yamaha stuff) and I think he uses the same company as you were you design whatever and the company makes it to order and ships it for you so you don't have to carry inventory and make like $6 off each shirt that sells. Anywayyy he sells shirts that are all his making and ideas through instagram but putting them on hot girls pretty much and said something about using company blah blah blah it's bad

I was just curious. I'm not a cop or know much about legal things sooooooo yup >:D
Yes and NO.
All of my stuff is designed by me and made by me. I do not out source anything.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm in love! I need to order my shirt again in not a V-neck I've come to realize I'm sick of my lady bumps trying to fly out ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yes. We can put any color you want.
Oh man I had no idea!

I so suggest this shirt small is a little big on me in the v neck and I keep it tied in the back to make it more fitted. I would have so made the 3 grey maybe when I order the regular neck. I just don't know if it would look as awesome... do you guys do custom orders??

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh man I had no idea!

I so suggest this shirt small is a little big on me in the v neck and I keep it tied in the back to make it more fitted. I would have so made the 3 grey maybe when I order the regular neck. I just don't know if it would look as awesome... do you guys do custom orders??
We can make you whatever you would like. This is a shirt I designed for a CMRA racer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is there anyway we can work together to ship a sweater or shirt and sweater to Ontario Canada? I love the white hoodie. Looking at your site it says no shipping to Canada :(

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts