Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Ive been a Yamahammer guy an had my fair share 3 FZR400 1 FZ750 5FZR600 1 TDM850 ( truly loved that bike ) 1 R6 and a Venture Royal couple of Virago's several old school 650 twins in various states of cafe flat track or chopper some great RD smokers ( miss the ringadingdingding exhaust ) had my hands on a RZ500T from Japan once but didnt have it long enough to truly appreciate it seeing someone wanted it a whole lot did i mention i HATE thieves yet ....oh an 2 zuma's and 4 YSR50's ....yeah im a Yamaha guy ..after being broadsided by a drunk driver 4 years ago ( RIP TDM850 ) an learning to walk again i missed the wind an bought a TL1000S ( 1 of 3 zuki i have owned ugh regrets ) not happy with it sold it but moved to a coastal area no mountain roads no twisties alot of just enjoying the ocean breeze though my fiance picked up a Z125 fun bike reminds me of the YSR a lot an well i just wanted something to ride an enjoy for a bit till i decide on a bigger bike so here i am and loving the R3 so far ....Yamaha should have dropped a small bore on the US market to compete with the Ninja250 years ago but they got things right with the R3 ......so i will be lurking about probably ask some dumb questions an maybe do some mild mods so i can enjoy some track days or the mountain roads in western NC were my family is ... yep i use run on sentences but i just try to get out what im saying would rather be out riding than sitting around typing ..that being said Hope everyone is having some good times an is getting plenty of seat time enjoying their rides .......oh an from what i have seen so far ..really great an imformative site

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome to the community! I see you mentioned your family is in western NC, are you in NC as well? I'm in the Raleigh area.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wilmywood being wilmington? That's a good drive... lol -- Get on moto amino, there's quite a few riders in our area some on the east coast a good amount in raleigh and charlotte. If you do join, join the NC state chat there's always people riding!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts