Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am in SE Texas and just bought a 2015 R3 with salvaged title to race next year in CMRA. Any help and info getting it ready would be helpful. I hope to have a lot of fun with this bike. :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. Im not sure about affording the Graves stuff as beautiful and awesome it is. :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Thanks for the reply. Im not sure about affording the Graves stuff as beautiful and awesome it is. :)
I hear ya but, I've gone the cheap stuff route before and when I do it always bites me. Call over to Graves and ask for the works racer price..once you get set on that the price is on par with the cheap stuff. Sometimes you Gotta work the angle.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We too, plan on racing one of our R3's next year and have already gone through and worked on rearsets, exhaust, air filter, and bodywork is being designed. Suspension is next on the list. If there's anything we can help you out with, don't hesitate to shoot us a message!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome fellow Texan!
Spears Racing www.spearsenterprises.com , and Jesse from www.yamahar3racing.com are great resources for getting the bike set up for racing. Jesse has a number of great write-ups on his site.

Also, I don't know how close you are to San Antonio but Keith Hertell at Road & Track Cycles is a great resource if you're looking for someone a bit more local to work with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts