Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I'm a new R3 owner (1 month and half old bike) and already >4000 km on the counter.

I need to say that the bike is amazing. I'm over 35 years old and never experienced such enthusiasm with a 300 bike. She (my R3 lady) is absolutely amazing to drive and to manage. I really feel I'm in control of the bike and that the bike, finally, is the limit (and not the other way around -much dangerous). She will also leave leave room for errors and immediate corrections. Great bike honestly...

I live in Europe, Belgium, and R3 are extremely rare along with any other 300 bike (even with the new licence requirements - A2). Nevertheless those that have the passion for bikes understand that control is the key not the cubic meters.

Cheers !
Pvb.Miles.Away.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome. Ride safe. ATGATT.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bienvenue ! (Or is that welkom ?)

Get some riding in before the rainy autumn season starts......!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome,

Me too, just got it few days ago and amazed by the control and how much confident this bike gives you. I used to ride various 250-500cc before but none gave more tools to learn than the R3.
Also although I got the black one since that was the last in stock here in Honolulu (wanted the silver-blue) I get lot's of remarks about how good this bike looks. If it wasn't for the R3 sticker no one would've guess it is just 320.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts