Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! New member here, not your typical R3 owner I would think. I've been riding over 40 years now. Do some cafe style builds. I picked up a 2015 R3 from a Police auction. Very rough arond the edges but I just needed the suspension for my next project. I saw a lot of you were using your R3's for track days, I thought I would join and offer up whatever I dont need as spares if there are no objections. If I am out of line please let me know and I will back out of the forum. Ride safe!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hello all! New member here, not your typical R3 owner I would think. I've been riding over 40 years now. Do some cafe style builds. I picked up a 2015 R3 from a Police auction. Very rough arond the edges but I just needed the suspension for my next project. I saw a lot of you were using your R3's for track days, I thought I would join and offer up whatever I dont need as spares if there are no objections. If I am out of line please let me know and I will back out of the forum. Ride safe!

Welcome! It's good to have experienced riders join us. Good luck with your new project!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota. This forum is full of members who own and ride various bikes. We join here for the love of the R3 but it is the love of bikes themselves that keeps use bonded. I'm sure that everyone would love to see pics of your finished project. Good luck with the build:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts