Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,new member from the UK.I am a 51 years old male . I have been riding bikes since 10 years old so fair old while.Riding on road since17.Have owned two unrestricted FS1E's one modified.Yamaha Rs100,TZR 125 modified,Honda cbr125r(not very good bike),YZF125R,FZ6N modified,YZF125R latest model with the upside down forks,owned for 3 months then took R3 for test ride and part exd for R3 there and then.Best bike have owned,it's just so much fun.I am the owner of the bike used by Evotech for there R&D.There gear well worth a look when all available.Rob.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Hi,new member from the UK.I am a 51 years old male . I have been riding bikes since 10 years old so fair old while.Riding on road since17.Have owned two unrestricted FS1E's one modified.Yamaha Rs100,TZR 125 modified,Honda cbr125r(not very good bike),YZF125R,FZ6N modified,YZF125R latest model with the upside down forks,owned for 3 months then took R3 for test ride and part exd for R3 there and then.Best bike have owned,it's just so much fun.I am the owner of the bike used by Evotech for there R&D.There gear well worth a look when all available.Rob.
Welcome to the Forum!

That's a great selection of bikes that you've owned. Pretty much all of them have never been available in the U.S. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts