Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title of this post explains, I'm new to the sport of motorcycle riding. Now every time I ride, I cant help but think "Why the **** didn't I do this sooner?!". These is a special feeling of freedom when I ride that is almost impossible to explain. Even though I'm driving the same roads I have for years in my car, there is something different and special about riding those same roads on two wheels.

My first bike is a 2016 Yamaha R3 in Red/White. It looks amazing! I cant take any credit for the detail, as the previous owner did all the work on it, but I love the look and feel of it. I added a picture, which isn't the best, but will have more to come as soon as tomorrow.

I know these bikes are considered "Beginner Bikes" which I'm perfectly fine with, but, can also say that beginner or not, this thing is a whole lot of fun. The only problem I have with it... I bought it in the winter, so I cannot ride everyday, yet.

Excited to be part of a forum where I can learn the ins and outs of riding and speak to other folks with the same bike and interests. Thanks for having me and ride safe everyone.

Thanks,

Blumski

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm in the same boat man. This weather sucks. Today it's sunny and 30 degrees. May get out and ride today if time permits.
Also I love the colors on the bike, looks awesome!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome! The R3 is a great bike for beginners and veteran riders alike.

Oh and we ride bikes, not drive them!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts