Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just thought Id come by and show off my new track bike that I am picking up this week :cool:

00g0g_7fOEhPLRXHc_1200x900.jpg

2005 gsxr 600

it was sold to me by another member in the local race club up here, was his back-up second bike so he gave me a wicked deal! It was involved in a low-side and as it was sliding another bike hit it on the tank and a second bike hit it on the subframe which is why its missing those parts...already got my hands on a new tank and fingers crossed I'll have the subframe this week but besides those two items and a battery she is good to go!

I still have my R3 track bike and fully intend to race on it next year, this bike is just meant as a time killer/project toy for the bigger tracks (the ridge motorsports park) where the r3 is always maxed in 6th. I would like to try my hand at painting my own fairings

will keep you guys posted on the project progresses along

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi All

Just thought Id come by and show off my new track bike that I am picking up this week :cool:

View attachment 46554

2005 gsxr 600

it was sold to me by another member in the local race club up here, was his back-up second bike so he gave me a wicked deal! It was involved in a low-side and as it was sliding another bike hit it on the tank and a second bike hit it on the subframe which is why its missing those parts...already got my hands on a new tank and fingers crossed I'll have the subframe this week but besides those two items and a battery she is good to go!

I still have my R3 track bike and fully intend to race on it next year, this bike is just meant as a time killer/project toy for the bigger tracks (the ridge motorsports park) where the r3 is always maxed in 6th. I would like to try my hand at painting my own fairings

will keep you guys posted on the project progresses along

**** good start

1 - 2 of 2 Posts