Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a full time RVer for almost 20 years now. Been living in same RV for last 8 years. Went to RV Show today and traded my RV, R3 and Cash for new 2017 four seasons Shasta. Wasn't too crazy about letting R3 go but the deal was just too good to pass up and I was due for a upgrade. I have quite a bit of OEM take off parts for free but NO SHIPPING. Local pickup only. Tampa Florida area. Stock exhaust, mirror block off plates, rear fender license plate bracket, fork caps, turn signals front and rear, CRG Blind Side Mirror, like I said LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. PM me if interested. I'll be chucking stuff in trash soon if no interest. Ride safe, Decon

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,330 Posts
I understand that at a certain income / money level, it's no longer worth the time to try to recoup $50 here and $100 there. But at least post it for free on CL and let someone else with more time than money do the legwork, don't trash usable stuff!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you were able to post, I'd be interested in turn signals :/

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sad to see you go! Best of luck on your journeys. The R3 will be here for many more years to come, I hope to see you around on the forums in the future!

-John

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sad to see you go! Best of luck on your journeys. The R3 will be here for many more years to come, I hope to see you around on the forums in the future!

-John
Most likely be looking at another R1. I had a 2011 R1 Skull Edition that got totaled by a run in with a deer back in 2012. Loved that bike. That's the direction I'm going to be looking at again. Ride Safe, Decon.

·
Registered
326 Posts
That sucks but I'm sure you'll be back in the saddle again soon. The older planker R1's are cheap at least.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you were able to post, I'd be interested in turn signals :/
The TST flush ones don't work on our bikes, the connectors are different even with the bullet harness (I learnt this the hard way). You can get working ones from an aussie ebayer though, I ended up getting them for $30 and they work great.

·
Registered
103 Posts
The TST flush ones don't work on our bikes, the connectors are different even with the bullet harness (I learnt this the hard way). You can get working ones from an aussie ebayer though, I ended up getting them for $30 and they work great.
That sucks! Thanks for letting me know though, would you mind pm'ing me which ones you got? Definitely need to get rid of these alien ear indicators! They look gaudy as ****!

·
Registered
37 Posts
That sucks! Thanks for letting me know though, would you mind pm'ing me which ones you got? Definitely need to get rid of these alien ear indicators! They look gaudy as ****!
Will do! Yep the stock ones sure do look ugly hahaha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts